Thursday, September 29, 2005

pretty quiet today in the office

Looks like this blogging thing is quite addictive - would never have guessed before how much time you could spend taking sneaky peeps to see if anyone has looked / commented, since the last time you looked (five miinutes ago!) - I understand from people who've sold things on eBay that much the same is true there.

So meanwhile, I've managed to add a gallery of some finished items, though I'm not really sure yet whether I particularly like Flickr, and since I made a bit of a mess of uploading the photos I already had, I've managed to use up all my bandwidth for this month already (drat!) - never mind, I shall attempt to look on this as a learning experience. And another small victory, I've just found out how to add a hyperlink to my posting - that must be about 1000% more experience already (hooray!)

Was quite sad yesterday as I was at work, while other knitters from Kent were at the first meeting for Kent Knit 'n' Natter in Ashford. Very envious indeed ... hope I can make it to a meeting soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home