Sunday, December 18, 2005

Wha-hay!

Got my results on Friday - I have passed my exams for this year, though only just in the case of the Statistics paper! - and here's the really good bit, ONLY 1 LEFT TO DO!!!

The cardi is going well, though I had to do a bit of frogging when I realised that there was a missing colour in the Ornaghi Farfalla yarn - no yellow, so the balance of the colours was not coming out as I'd envisaged - but as I also had a couple of balls in shade 5 (which does contain the yellow shades), the yoke is now being re-kniited in stripes of all 3 yarns, and the additional yarn seems to have redressed the colour balance a bit. Am going to have to stop doing that until Christmas, and do some scarves this week, though I may just have been let off a bit as my sister tells me that my brother's girlfriend needs an i-pod/mobile phone holder ...

Photos of the cardi as soon as I can get round to doing some anyway - hopefully later today.


4 Comments:

At 18 December, 2005 12:54, Blogger Daisy said...

Congratulations on your exam results!

 
At 19 December, 2005 18:26, Blogger KnitYoga said...

Well done and congratulations on passing your exams! Only one left! You're almost there!!! Have a great Xmas and hope to see you in January at Wetherspoons when I'll help you celebrate. ;-)

 
At 20 December, 2005 13:15, Blogger susoolu said...

Congratulations, celebrations, jubilations on exam passing. And beautiful glowing colours in the cardi.

 
At 23 December, 2005 22:29, Blogger Mary-Lou said...

Thank you all so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home