Sunday, October 09, 2005

LadderYarn top finished


LadderYarn top
Originally uploaded by mlq66.



So here it is ... The neckline hasn't draped as much as I would have liked, but I have a ball left over, so I shall knit a short wide tube with it, which will go over my head necklace-style, to form a drape. I've also got round to uploading a few new photos of stuff completed in the last 12 - 18 months ...

Tragic news, the screen on my laptop is almost dead, everything is garbled, not good with just over a week to go to exams - will have to take it to PC World and see if it's worth administering the kiss of life, or if (as I suspect!) it would be cheaper to buy a new one ... I know it was only one of DOH's cast-offs, but I was really getting very fond of it, not too big and heavy, so I could use it for studying on the train and so on. Am very sad today.

2 Comments:

At 09 October, 2005 20:16, Blogger Uknitty said...

Its lovely ! very sparkly and kinda magical. I hand't realised that there was a chevron edge, but I like that very much (maybe I just have a thing for chevrons right now heh). Where did you find the pattern for it? I've not seen any patterns for this kinda yarn.

Can you email me please? I want to ask you about somthing I would prefer to keep from the public domain. My email addy is Uknitty@gmail.com

Cheers

 
At 10 October, 2005 12:16, Blogger Daisy said...

Just been admiring your knitting in your Flickr gallery - looks ace! Good luck with your laptop, I don't know what I'd do without mine... (buy less yarn as wouldn't be able to shop online?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home