Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ally Pally starts today ...

... but sadly, I can't go. Will have to visit second-hand (so to speak) via everyone else's posts & blogs - meanwhile, found a new issue of "Simply Knitting" magazine in W H Smith, presumably timed to coincide with the Knitting & Stitching Show - some nice things to knit, a top with an asymmetric neckline, and some shrugs in some of those nice new yarns from Louisa Harding so at least I've got something new to look at (another tactic for avoiding exam revision ...!) while I wait for the reports from the show

1 Comments:

At 13 October, 2005 15:48, Blogger Daisy said...

I got my Simply Knitting yesterday and can't decide what I think about the asymmetric top. I like it, but suspect that if I make it it'll look like it's meant to be straight and the wonkiness is a mistake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home