Thursday, February 23, 2006

Scary!

Made it to the shoulders, so the main part is now all done. Next job is to stitch the armhole lines, and then cut the steeks - I'm going to use the chain stitch method show in Sally Melcille's latest "Knit Experience" book ... and then I can pick up for the sleeves. Photos to follow as soon as I've done this bit.

(btw, anyone from the TeamGB blog reading this, I'm having trouble with posting to it at the moment - is this a general thing, or is it just me being incompetent?)

Here's a quick 'diagram' to keep you going for the moment

1 Comments:

At 24 February, 2006 05:42, Blogger Spinningsue said...

I had a problem with the TeamGB blog - the 'write' link in the sidebar just took me to a page that thanked me for using wordpress. In the end, after much fiddling around, I went into the dashboard and used the 'write a post' link there and it worked.

HTH

Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home