Friday, March 31, 2006

Stashalong

I'm signing up for the next three months, but planning to allow myself 1 day each month to buy wool, but only if it's necessary for completing a project. (Sally Melville explains this better in 'Styles', which is mainly a stashbusting book). I am absolutely not going to resort to the trickery suggested by my friend Jan - she suggested that if I bought her yarn, and she bought mine then this would (ahem!) be OK. Pish Tush! I am going to be Good (probably) - so this weekend will see me sorting and cataloguing my stash, and I will be posting the list so that you can all see what a Bad Person I've been up to now (some of the yarn in this stash is over 20 years old ...)

2 Comments:

At 31 March, 2006 22:50, Blogger Daisy said...

Hee hee go on. Looking forward to seeing your list!

 
At 01 April, 2006 11:44, Blogger ~Silvia~ said...

Good luck to you. I was going to sign up but there is just so much out there I am still after. But I know you can do it!!
BTW you should realy change your Blogger setting so anybody can sign. I am still signing with my old Blogger account!! *wink *hint

 

Post a Comment

<< Home