Sunday, February 26, 2006

Made it to the finishing line ...

So, 15 and a bit days, approx 375 grams of mohair (or about 1125 metres - as far as I could estimate it - if you prefer), it's all done!


Finished at 9 am UK time this morning (and no, I wasn't up all night, even if my hair and pale face look like it!).


Daughter Emily took the pictures for me, some of them are a little blurred (she's only 10)


and it's pretty windy this morning in the south east of England


but here I am looking smug (despite DOH's comment "Do you realise it's see-through" - tsk, MEN!) ...


... if a little wind-swept.

In the time-honoured words of Muttley, "M-m-m medal?"

6 Comments:

At 26 February, 2006 18:09, Blogger dottyspots said...

That looks so lovely!

 
At 27 February, 2006 09:41, Blogger Stacey said...

Wow! That's stunning.

 
At 27 February, 2006 10:55, Blogger Mary said...

Wow! That looks wonderful. Well done on finishing.

 
At 02 March, 2006 00:15, Blogger dreamcatcher said...

What a beautiful coat, I love the vibrant colours. Congrats on finishing and the gold medal!

 
At 07 March, 2006 01:00, Blogger Garngamen said...

Congratulations!
I knitted a coat too! So I guess we were in the same class at the OS ;-) /Sigrid http://garngamen.blogspot.com

 
At 09 March, 2006 15:03, Blogger Emily Scott Banks said...

Flat out gorgeous. And really flattering to you, as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home