Monday, October 17, 2005

You know that thing John Motson does?

When he opens his mouth to say something just before the opposition hit the winning goal in injury time? Well ... much as predicted in the previous posting, You Knit What? have got that coat on their blog ... it's not complimentary is all I wish to say

Meanwhile, I should really be revising - first exam is tomorrow afternoon at 2.30, somewhere in Bayswater - and in fact, I switched on the computer so I could look up some stuff on the OU's discussion boards, but I spotted a comment in my mailbox, so of course I had to reply to that, and then I had to have a fiddle, because it's so much more fun. Guess I'd better stop now and do what I should be doing instead ...

3 Comments:

At 18 October, 2005 00:55, Blogger Uknitty said...

You clearly know your fug ;)

Best of luck with the exam I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

 
At 18 October, 2005 09:28, Blogger KnitYoga said...

Good luck with the exam!

 
At 18 October, 2005 09:31, Blogger Mary-Lou said...

Thank you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home